When your plans change
Sometimes a family's plans may change between the time they registered and paid for their child to attend camp and the week camp actually begins.
Any changes to your paid reservation must be made by 5pm on the Wednesday before the week of camp begins.
Below you'll find our policy when this happens and a link to an online form on which you can tell us how you would like us to handle your child's paid reservation that you no longer need. This policy is reproduced here from the Register page on our camp website.
Suppose I purchase a week of camp and later find I cannot use it.
Can I get a refund?
We do everything we can to keep our camp fees as low as possible. For that reason, camp fees (except for deposits to the Filling Station snack shop account) are not refundable. If your plans change after you pay, you have several options:
- You may sell or give your week of camp to any child, boy or girl, entering kindergarten-grade 7 in the fall. If you sell it to another family, they will pay you directly. Whether you sell the week or give it to another child you will need to complete this online form telling us your camper’s name, the week(s) of camp that should be transferred from your child to another camper, and the name of the camper who will use the week of camp, as well as that camper’s parents’ email address and phone number
If the camper who purchased your week of camp is not already registered for this summer, instruct the parent to go to this page and click this link to register their child. The parents of the family taking your week of camp will also go to this page and pay us a twenty-five dollar transfer fee for each camper involved.
- We can transfer a week of camp to an already-registered sibling without charge. Request this by email.
- If there is space available we can move your child's reservation from one week to another week of camp. You should email us about this and we will check to see if this is possible. If we can make this transfer, there is no charge to you.
- Or, we can try to sell it for you. If you request it, we will make weeks for which you have paid (but cannot use) available for another parent to purchase by posting the availability on our website. If someone pays us for that week, we will send you a check for $239 per week when we receive payment from that parent for that week of camp. You may ask us to sell your week of camp by completing this online form.
- You can give it to a needy camper and instruct us to give the week of camp you have purchased but cannot use to a child who needs a scholarship to come to camp. And again, tell us this using this online form.
CLICK HERE to tell us you have sold one or more weeks of camp to another camper OR to ask us to try to sell one or more camps for you, OR to donate a week of camp to our scholarship fund.
CLICK HERE to register a camper who has purchased or received a week of camp but has not already registered for the summer of 2018.
CLICK HERE to pay for one or more weeks of camp you have purchased directly from us (and not from another parent.)
CLICK HERE to pay the $25 transfer fee if you have received one or more weeks of camp from a parent who had purchased the camp(s) for their child but now has made it available to you.